16:00–18:00 c.t. FAN C, S 106. All welcome!
Organization: Prof. Dr. Alice Pinheiro Walla
23. October 2018
Can liberals defend a right to family migration?
- Chris Bertram | University of Bristol
13. November 2018
The Ethics of Migration and Common Ownership of the Earth
- Margaret Moore | Queen's University
27. November 2018 (Joint talk, 6:15-7:45 pm, room S 62 im RW)
Bad by definition? Economics imperialism and norms of inquiry
- Uskali Mäki | University of Helsinki
28. November 2018 (Joint talk, 4:00-6:00 pm, room S 64)
Learning fast and slow: a rational inattention approach
- Frank Hüttner | ESMT Berlin
29. November 2018 (Joint talk, 4:00-6:00 pm, room S 61)
Triangulating Social Freedom and Unfreedom
- Yannig Luthra | University of California Los Angeles
18. December 2018
What is the Opposite of Political Corruption?
- Emanuela Ceva | University of Pavia
05. February 2019
The openness-rights trade-off in labour migration and the joint demand of social and global justice
- Eszter Kollar | KU Leuven