DYCODE Lecture Series
We are proud to host a lecture series on the theme of Collective Decision-making: Formal Tools and Philosophical Perspectives, as part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie project DYCODE. This interdisciplinary lecture series features leading experts from political theory, philosophy, economics, and computer science.
Organisation: Frederik Van De Putte
The lectures will be held in English and are open to everyone. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you wish to attend. Students and staff of the University of Bayreuth can download slides and other material related to the lectures, by subscribing to the course "DYCODE Lecture Series" on the university's e-learning platform.
04. December 2018 I 16-18 I S 106 (FAN)
Power Illusion in Coalitional Bargaining
- Nicola Maaser | Aarhus Universitet
06. February 2019 I 18-20 I S 6 (GW II)
The ethics of voting: a pluralist account
- Valeria Ottonelli | Università degli Studi di Genova
09. April 2019 I 16-18 I S 106 (FAN)
Foundations for Liquid Democracy
- Davide Grossi | Universiteit Groningen
13. June 2019 I 16-18 I S 106 (FAN)
On Democracy as Symmetrical Subjection
- David Estlund | Brown University
22. November 2019 I t.b.a.
- Philip Pettit | Princeton University, Australian National University of Canberra
07. November 2018 I 18-20 I S 6 (GW II)
Majoritarian Stable Societies
- Clemens Puppe | Karlsruher Institut für Technologie